Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Week Without Social Media: Tuesday

Tuesday was definitely easier than Monday.
Up until I got home from work at 6:30.
I get home, and my sister has prepared a meal of taco soup that was just so delicious. My sisters and I like to eat and talk about our day. A few of things they wanted to talk about had to do with Facebook or Instagram, and I had to ask them to please talk about something else. After a few times they started getting frustrated with me. Sorry! 😐
I also had more trouble with feeling like I didn't have anything to keep my mind busy, I'd be sitting there and just get that horrible itch to give up on this endeavor. 
So today, Wednesday, my goal is to find things to do, preferably productive things.
My sisters have youth group tonight, so I will be home by myself after I get home from work today.
What shall I do? I'll probably make something, like food, or tear up a magazine and make a collage.
I'll post a picture in my next post if there's anything worth seeing 😉
❤ Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment