Monday, September 17, 2012

I make myself laugh

so i said i was going to post more often, and that didn't happen... so i laugh, and laugh, and laugh.
ha ha ha.
its very late, and i Can't seem to fall asleep. sO i laugh.
actually, i can't laugh oUt loud because my sister is asLeep, here in the same room with me. i don't want to wake her up.
sometimes i wish that i coulD fly, and look down at the beautiful state of mInnesota, especially during the state fair. every time i go to the state fair, i look aT all the people and think, they are smiling and having a good time, But somewhere, in themselves or with someone else, or in the near future, they are going through somEthing hard. and my heart breaks for them. i want Them to be happy, so i say a little praying for as many people as I can, even when im not at the state fair. because i love people, just so Much. i think people are just so beautiful, and it makes me sad when people are so sElfish. sometimes i just can't understand how people are so .mean.
?

i know that God loves everyone though, and that He wants everyone to know Him, so that is nice to know. God is everywhere.

LOVE,
Katieee

No comments:

Post a Comment