Thursday, January 19, 2012

I DON'T KNOW...

   ... how to write a blog. i have no idea what i'm doing right now. i'm just going to write my thoughts here and hope it can be called a blog.
   i will start with a little bit about myself:
   hi :) my name is Katie
  
   God is my life.
   no, He's more than my life.
   He's everything
   He's in everything.
   He gets me through the day.
   God is my best friend.

   my favorite color is a tie between green and grey
   ~yes, grey. it's a pretty color, don't you think?

   i find beauty in everything
   ~yes everything :)

   i love movies
   ~i am not kidding when i say this. i really do love them.
     not more than my family or God, but i do love them.

   Marilyn Monroe is one of my biggest role models
   ~not because of her being a sex symbol.
     but because she was a beautiful person, just SO beautiful!
     i hope that i am or become as luminous as she was

   i think that's all the main things you should know about me. so check back soon if you want to hear more of my thoughts, because i have plenty ;)

   love, Katie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment